Who We Are
Worldwide Leader in Steam Technology
Jiffy Steamer Company has manufactured world-class products and delivered unparalleled customer service since 1940. By harnessing the power of steam, our American-made products provide solutions for a multitude of applications. We are committed to continuing the long tradition of being the leading global innovators of steam technology.
Almost immediately after Jiffy Steamer launched in 1940, the company patented and began producing the original J-1 hat steamer that solved the problems of blocking, shaping, and fitting hats. Since then, Jiffy has evolved into the world’s oldest and largest steam technology manufacturer, inventing the steamer and the steaming process.
Jiffy Steamer sets itself apart from any competitor with the company’s unwavering commitment to customer service and being attuned and responsive to customer feedback. With continual improvements made to the line of products since 1940, Jiffy Steamer can now remove wrinkles from all types of fabrics in various industries and practical household applications:
- Clothing retailers and dry cleaners steam garments for quick wrinkle removal.
- Caterers smooth tablecloths in homes, restaurants, or convention halls.
- Drapery stores and interior decorators steam draperies, curtains, and sheers on site.
- Furniture upholsterers steam to stretch, smooth and finish furniture, upholstery, and dust ruffles.
- Auto outfitters fit and finish auto interiors, including headlining and convertible tops.
- Carpet retailers and installers steam while installing carpet and to remove furniture marks.
- Milliners and hatters shape and block felt and straw hats and accessories.
- Beauty salons style wigs and hairpieces.
- Wallpaper installers steam to easily remove small patches of wallpaper.
- Craft shops shape and remove wrinkles from ribbons, bows, and needlework items.
- Leather industry professionals use the power to steam to soften, stretch and mold leather goods.
- Professional bakers use our product to assist with glazing the icing on cakes.
- Window film / tint industry installers use our products to remove old film on automotive and commercial applications.
Global Reach. American-Made Promise
World-renowned in more than 48 foreign markets and backed by over 1,000 dealers in the United States alone, the dozens of Jiffy Steamer models can be found almost everywhere-from the commercial garment trade, to residential markets, in the pages of high-end mail order catalogs, and in various specialty industries.
Even though Jiffy Steamer’s products can be found around the world, the company stands firm in its promise to remain American-made. Each of the company’s steamers is handcrafted in Union City, Tennessee and assembled with the finest, American-made components. Additionally, family values represent the core of the Jiffy Steamer brand with four generations actively involved with the operation of the company.
Quality Design and Construction
Jiffy Steamer makes no compromise in the engineering and construction of its products. The company manufactures steamers you can depend on year after year. If you take a closer look at Jiffy Steamer’s products you will find stainless steel, die-cast aluminum, machined brass, copper, incoloy and silicone braided color-coded wiring-a quality simply not found in competitor’s products. After a 52-step assembly process, every unit is 100% tested before leaving the Jiffy Steamer factory.
As a testament to uncompromising craftsmanship of products, the Jiffy Steamer family of products is covered by a three-year warranty—an industry-leading standard—giving customers even more confidence in the quality of everything Jiffy Steamer makes.
Proudly handcrafted in the USA. Jiffy Steamer…first and still the finest.